(formerly Montgomery and Collins International) has
been in business since 1999, providing agents and
brokers across the country with international
wholesale services. INTERNEX,
run by Bert de Bont and Christa Deller,
who have over 60 years of international underwriting
and brokerage experience, now has offices in Rhode
Island and Germany and operates
HOW CAN INTERNEX HELP YOU WITH YOUR
INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COVERAGES?
The expertise to help clients with international
issues of their insurance coverages is being
required more and more of agents and brokers. As
a result of the significant increase in US
investments overseas and foreign investments in
the US, INTERNEX, has recognized the need
for specialization in this area. We are very
pleased that we are now able to offer broker
clients of INTERNEX this capability.
INTERNEX is able to provide prompt solutions
to complex international insurance problems due
to the in-depth international insurance
experience of our staff. We provide service on a
multi-lingual, local and multinational basis.
INTERNEX is the number one source for your
international insurance needs!
Our global capability includes:
- International wholesale services including
marketing, placement and servicing of international
- An International department with over 60 years of
combined international brokerage and underwriting
- A worldwide network of agents and brokers in 129
countries across the globe.
- Market relationships with global as well as
regional and local underwriters in all five
Important International Trends & Opportunities to
- 95% of all high tech companies operate
- 80% of all manufacturers operate internationally
- 60% of all U.S. Companies operate internationally
- 45% of all U.S. multinationals' revenue is
generated outside of the U.S.
The above figures do not only refer to large
corporations, but also to those small and
middle-market commercial accounts that your agents
and brokers are currently servicing or prospecting
- 5% of the worlds population is in the U.S. and 95%
is outside the U.S.
is your number one source for your international